The Q Coach
All the Qs - Personal Intensive
Goals are just wishes until you put a plan in place. With the All the Qs Program, I will be your personal trainer for your mindset! We will work together monthly to ensure you are crushing your goals and have someone in your corner during all the big moments.
Together we will go through the entire program plus tackle any specific personal challenges you are facing with your teammates. A little talking, a lot of pondering, a ton of progress! Get ready for some intense changes!
You will acquire the tools to:
- Establish goals from lifetime down to three-month milestones for every dog in your home – even seniors!
- Learn to balance competition, training, conditioning and JOY!
- Put a structure in place to capture all activities from big competitions to regular trials to conditioning and training.
- Measure results starting with capturing (and celebrating) progress.
- Introduce specific mental strategies to support your unique performance goals and challenges.
- Learn tools to bounce back after disappointment.
- Prepare for "big events," from national qualifying events to specialties to the first trial back after rehab. We will get you ready!
- Discover strategies for minimizing nerves and maximizing confidence for both you and your dog.
What's included during your year of intensive:
- Monthly Q-coaching, 60-90 minutes per session - in person when possible!
- Participation in our Q-Membership program.
- Free access to all Q-eBooks within the year.
- Access to our Q-Members private Facebook group.
"I thought I had acquired all the tools necessary to work with Josie but something still was missing until I met Julie Bacon and experienced her intensive training and coaching.
"I was the biggest challenge for our team. Josie and I both were negatively affected by my nervous anxiety and stress until Julie applied her unique techniques to assist me in being the best handler/partner that I could be for our team. I cannot recommend Julie enough, her coaching and support helped us to achieve successes that I had not yet thought possible! If you need any assistance with your dog training or competing then you need Julie Bacon in your in your toolbox!" -- Kim, North Carolina